Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello All,
Wow I cannot believe how time flys Owen turned 18 months today he has grown so much and now he will be able to take that first step into nursery I honestly am a little relived because now he won't be able to bang on the chairs in relief society ( every single person turned and looked at us so embarrassing)but I am going to miss him and he is not going to be with me it kind of breaks my heart but it is all for the best as we are going to be having another one in at the most from now 5 weeks.
I cannot believe that i am 35 weeks along it feels so close and also like I am never going to make it I want him out so bad so that all the pain will stop but I know that it is too soon and that he would have to stay in the NICU if he came right now but one can dream huh.
We have a doctors appt. for Owen and Caleb tomorrow to see how they are both doing i'll keep you posted but from my point of view everything is fine Caleb keeps me awake all night by kicking me and Owen keeps me awake and moving around all day never wanting to be parted from me for more that 5 min at a time even if Cory try's to let me sleep in he comes into the room and makes noise and hits the bed until I wake up and come out and dance and play with him.
As for me I am doing fine tired and having contractions every now and again (i was doing to much I took it slow for a couple days and they went away) but fine it is starting to get up to the mid 90s here and i am sweating like a pig already not doing anything but sitting there. Cory is fine still enjoys his job and is great at dealing with a very hormonal wife I can scream at him until I am blue in the face and he just sits there and takes it ( most of the time ) so he is doing great we got to see Cory's brother Kimo a couple of weeks ago when they came to visit we did not get to spend as much time as we liked with them because I had a cold and a fever of 101 that had broke the day before we saw them but it was great none the less to see them.
I turned 25 almost a month ago and don't really feel any different from 24 well it is weired to think that i am only 5 years from 30 seems so old (sorry mom love you) well it is late and I am finally getting tired enough that I think I can sleep threw Caleb's kicks so night all until next time all our love
-the Wilson's

1 comment:

The Slider Family said...

So good to hear all is going as good as it can!!!Hang in there, it will be over before you know it:)Miss and Love you guys.
Love, April