Sunday, September 21, 2008

this happened yesterday for the first time he came crawling up to me and put his tongue out so i thought that he had put something in his mouth and that he was choking so i grabbed him and put him on my lap and he immediately closed his mouth and smiled at me and then stuck out his tongue again but it scared me so bad i almost had a minor heart attack!!!!!!!!!!
I really do not know what had brought this on i have never seen him do it before and i was lucky to have the camera nearby because he only did it for about a half and hour and i have not seen him do it since
this is Owens favorite pillow no matter how many times i put it back on its chair he will immediately go get it and fling it around and suck on it and hold it up to his face and sing into it and also lay on it there have been a couple of times he has almost fallen asleep on it
just liked this picture
see how tall he is getting i can hardly believe it sorry that it is lopsided

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ever since Keegan has started growing teeth, like for the last 2 weeks, he has done this off and on. I think that it is so cute! Their just discovering what is inside their mouths!