Monday, August 18, 2008

Hello all,
just wanted to give a big birthday hello to Alyssa (15Th), Keegan(16Th) and Cory's dad Mike(16Th) and to let everyone know that we are doing just great. Cory is really enjoying his job and is flourishing at it he works nights so not much really happens for which i am very grateful and we cherish the days he has off even more. I have started my new job i have one little boy that I watch who can be a handful but what little kid isn't in some way or another and i am about to have a interview on the 20Th for another boy but as for now i spend the majority of my time running after Owen or having him chase after me as i clean house. Owen is growing like a weed and is finding new ways everyday to push my buttons the little stinker:). he is just over 2ft tall and weighs about 20lbs. He has his bottom 2 front teeth already grown in and his top 2 are about to make an appearance any day now. Sandie is just fine she just went to the vet and had a check up a couple of weeks ago and all is well.

No comments: